1. Prepare the soil so that there are no lumps. Raised beds will stop seeds being washed away by rain.
2. Dig deep into the bed so the onions can grow good roots.
3. 1 week before planting, mix well-rotted manure into the soil.
4. Plant seeds 8 cm apart in rows 15 cm apart. Cover the seeds with soil.
5. Water the seeds. Add dry grass as mulch. This will protect the soil and keep water in.
Once they germinate remove mulch & spray with Master 72 and Osthion from Osho Chemicals to control nursery pests & diseases.